Web owner: Susan Elizabeth Hursey
Tax identification number: X1492806Z
Telephone: 610 474 508
Why do I use the data?
The personal data collected in the contact form is for the exclusive use of informing you about the services you have requested from me.
How long do I keep your data?
The data of potential clients who do not contract any service from me is automatically eliminated after one year unless the client has shown further interest in my services or products. Should you buy a product or service, your data will be handled whilst the commercial relation exists and once terminated, will be kept for the time necessary to respond to any possible legal responsibilities, in particular those relating to guarantees of consumer goods. Labour data will be handled whilst the labour relation remains valid and, following termination, for the time necessary to respond to any possible failure to comply in this area. Should you be part of a selection process for a labour vacancy, your personal data will be stored for a period of one year after which time, if you have not been selected, they will be eliminated from our systems.
Client data will be handled by me, Susan Elizabeth Hursey, in addition to any data related to workers to comply with the contractual relation. I will only handle your data for promotional purposes to which you have given your consent.
Cession of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be given to third parties without your consent, unless I, Susan Elizabeth Hursey, am legally obliged to do so.
– Identification (Name, surnames)
– Contact details (email, telephone, address)
You have the right to:
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify your personal data.
– Eliminate your personal data.
– Present a legal claim or written request for ownership of your data to the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency) or the nearest local data protection agency, should it exist.
– Be informed of any security breach that could affect your rights.
– Limitation of treatment.